Saturday 9 March 2013

Song: Say NO to GMO


OMG GMO's!




OUR SONG ABOUT GMO's  (Lyrics by Marc and Laia)

Listen to our song by pressing the button

Listen again to the video





It has to be natural
As life is to us
Not artificial
As fake smiles when they see us
You are what you eat
You know what I mean
Don’t be a fake
It’s better to a change make
Drink wáter
Cut down on salts

Health is what really matters in this life
Take a breath 
Love the Earth
Take care of your health
and keep your brain in good health.
Always wanting perfection
It takes all the attention.
What really matters is the interior
and your behaviour.
I know I’m right
Because when  it comes the night
Well I can sleep          
And you all awake keep
You are what you eat
You know what I mean
Don’t be a fake
It’s better to a change make.



9 comments: